Sunday, December 30, 2012

The call for help

Hey guys!

I've gotten everything I've done on the game up so far. Check it out in my google docs folder:

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0b05gdpqexo1bymqtqlg2cwrwagm/edit

Here's what I need help with:

-spells (the actual spells and their descriptions)
-races (suggestions for the races, or build your own according to the rules I will post shortly)
-mental powers (the actual mental powers and their descriptions)
-suggestions for how the ki powers should work
-any suggestions on tweaking the rules already in place to make it more realistic and/or more playable

I will try to put everything you need to help with the first three in pages on here. Of course, if no one does help with these things, I will get around to them eventaully. My current project, though, is dealing with item lists and costs, followed by weapon and armor stats, so it will take awhile. I'll probably dabble in these other things a bit here and there to give me a break in the "how much should this cost?", "how much damage should this do?" "how the fuck should armor work in my game?"

No comments:

Post a Comment